Meet this APHA Speaker:
North Shore Patient Advocates
- Tips to Improve Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- What is a patient health advocate or navigator?
- Seven “Must-Ask-Questions” When Choosing a Patient Advocate
- Elder Orphans: Who are they and what unique challenges do they face?
- Senior Health Scams
- End of Life Issues: How to have “the talk”
- Is Your Loved One Aging in Place Safely?
Fees are negotiable.
See this speaker’s website: www.northshorern.com
Find this speaker’s professional advocacy listing in the AdvoConnection Directory
Learn more about Teri’s book, Patient Advocacy Matters
Powerpoint program, 45 minutes
Teri is a former career ICU nurse and author of Patient Advocacy Matters, who has a keen understanding of the modern healthcare system and how to prevent medical error. She is a well known speaker in the greater Chicago area as well as the owner of NShore Patient Advocates, which serves adults with healthcare challenges in four counties in the Chicago area. She has won multiple awards for her advocacy work and is a nationally known expert on patient advocacy, quoted in the Chicago Tribune, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Crain’s Business, Chicago Health and multiple other national publications.