Meet this APHA Speaker:
Guided Patient Services
- Tips to Improve Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- What is a patient health advocate or navigator?
- Seven “Must-Ask-Questions” When Choosing a Patient Advocate
- Elder Orphans: Who are they and what unique challenges do they face?
- Senior Health Scams
- End of Life Issues: How to have “the talk”
- Is Your Loved One Aging in Place Safely?
Fees are negotiable, no charge for local travel
See this speaker’s website: www.gpscolumbus.com
Find this speaker’s professional advocacy listing in the AdvoConnection Directory
Expanded list of topics available by contacting the speaker directly.
Annette Ticoras is the owner/advocate of Guided Patient Services Private Health Advocacy. After years of training and practice as a physician in the medical field, she is able to draw on her past experience to help people understand and navigate today’s complex medical landscape.
Annette enjoys public speaking and bringing a unique knowledge and common sense approach to the challenges facing health care consumers. Her goal is to empower her listeners so that they feel confident and knowledgable. She strives to leave attendees more comfortable with issues of aging and medical care so that they may make their own best choices regarding their health and well being.