Learn more about Steve's practice.
Learn more about Mechelle's practice.
Learn more about AnnMarie's practice.
Learn more about Krista's practice.
Join APHA as a Premium Member
If you are already working as a patient advocate, or you have already committed yourself to pursuing advocacy as a new career and may be ready to launch your practice soon, then a Premium membership is the right choice for you.
(Not ready yet? A PACE membership might serve your needs.)
Premium memberships are for those who are getting ready to launch their practices, and need access to liability insurance, or legal contracts, or other details.
Premium members benefit from almost the entire list of resources available to APHA members, except they are not yet listed in the AdvoConnection Directory, and do not have access to areas reserved for directory members.
A first year APHA Premium Membership is $289.* (or may be less if you are a student or member of one of our affiliate organizations.) Premium renewal = $259 per year
Take a Tour of a Premium Membership
Not Yet Ready for Membership?
With an APHA Premium Membership, you can:
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with others through the APHA Connect! Discussion Forum: from experienced advocates who are already working with patient-clients, to those who are just thinking about the possibility, to those who have begun putting their practices together.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Participate in Expert Teleconferences and Webinars on a variety of topics that let you ask questions of experts in the field.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at the PracticeUP!Online education website.
- Apply for a listing in the AdvoConnection Directory as soon as you are ready.
- Receive tips and updates about advocacy business practices, the career itself, and the APHA site through our weekly membership newsletter.
- See a master list of benefits compared to other APHA membership levels.
- Are you a member of NAHAC, or trying to decide which one to join? Here’s a comparison of these two professional organizations.