Learn more about Steve's practice.
Learn more about Mechelle's practice.
Learn more about AnnMarie's practice.
Learn more about Krista's practice.
*Do these faces look familiar? Yes – they are Premium Members of APHA, as found here, too. +ADL is our designation for those Premium Members who are also listed in the AdvoConnection Directory. The same people! A step UP at no extra cost, once you meet our criteria.
It’s Time for YOU to Become an APHA Premium +ADL Member
To be listed in the directory, you must meet our listing criteria, found here.
Once you know you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria, you are only two steps away from being approved for a listing:
- Be or become a Premium member of The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates.
- Upon logging in to your Premium Dashboard, you’ll find a button that says, “Get Listed in the Directory.” You may fill it out as soon as you know you meet our criteria. There is no additional cost to be listed in the Directory.As soon as you are approved , you will be considered “+ADL” (AdvoConnection Directory Listed) and you’ll be ready to add yourself to the directory.
To be listed in the AdvoConnection Directory,
you’ll begin by joining as a Premium Member.
A first year
APHA Premium (or Premium +ADL) Membership is $289
(or may be less if you are a student or member of one of our affiliate organizations.)
Premium renewal = $259 per year
There is no additional cost to add yourself to the directory.
With an APHA Premium +ADL Membership, you can:
- List yourself in the AdvoConnection Directory as soon as you are ready.
- Access contact information for patients who have made requests.
- Find resources for business planning, health advocate liability insurance, business formation, marketing, client services, legal concepts, and more.
- Network with others through the APHA Connect! Discussion Forum: from experienced advocates who are already working with patient-clients, to those who are just thinking about the possibility, to those who have begun putting their practices together.
- Participate in Expert Teleconferences and Webinars on a variety of topics that let you ask questions of experts in the field.
- Join Special Interest Groups like Medical Billing and Claims, Physicians as Advocates, Lawyers as Advocates and others.
- Receive discounts and special offers from APHA partners.
- Enjoy free and discounted advocacy courses at the PracticeUP!Online education website.
- Be alerted when media makes requests expertise for broadcasts, articles, and features.
- Be alerted FIRST when new opportunities are offered from outside groups and vendors.
- Receive tips and updates about advocacy business practices, the career itself, and the APHA site through our weekly membership newsletter.
- See a master list of benefits compared to other APHA membership levels.
- Are you a member of NAHAC, or trying to decide which organization to join? Here’s a comparison of these two professional organizations.