If you are an independent health or patient advocate or navigator, you are invited to endorse this code and standards to demonstrate your belief in the underlying integrity of the health advocacy profession.
There is no cost to you to enable this subscription and you do not need to be a member of any advocacy organizations to subscribe.
There are two components to your endorsement:
- Your name and a link to your online profile will appear on this site, showcasing your endorsement of the Code and Standards.
- You will put a badge on your website, blog, or other online profile (see sample at right) to call attention to your endorsement. The badge will link back to the homepage of this site which showcases the code.
Please follow this three step process:
- Fill out the subscription form (below). Once you submit it, you will be taken to a page where you can download the badges.
- Badges are available for print and web. All instructions are available on that page.
- Place the badge on your website, blog or other online presence and be sure to link it back to the homepage of this Code and Standards site. That way, when people see the badge, they will know what it stands for, and they will see your name listed.
- Check back within a few days of filling out the subscription form to find your name listed among the subscribers at this site.
Please note: We reserve the right to publish only information we feel is relevant to this Code. If you submit the name or web address of a business that is not advocacy-related, it will not be published. No email addresses will ever be published.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact The Alliance of Professional Health Advocates.