Your Advocacy / Care Management Practice During a Pandemic
Crisis Conversations: A podcast series focusing on services and business management during the coronavirus / COVID-19 crisis
(3) Mind Your Marketing During a Pandemic
Join two currently practicing advocates (find them below) as they discuss:
The two important marketing considerations during a pandemic:
(1) Marketing for pandemic-related needs
- Discussion of current target audiences, and their experience during the crisis (phones are not ringing!)
- Process for allying fear among current audiences
- Types of concerns clients are voicing: COVID-19 – vs – usual health-related needs
- Proactive marketing to current and potential clients
- Types of outreach that can be done by advocates, especially during quiet times: phone calls and emails, updating web presence and printed materials, PR and press outreach
(2) Marketing for post-pandemic practice health – as the crisis wanes, and beyond
- Overview of types of client contact they anticipate (care vs cost)
- Opportunities for growing the practice – all challenges beget opportunities!
Resources mentioned during this podcast:
AnnMarie’s website: www.PatientAdvocators.com
Nancy’s website: www.NavigateNC.com
Kim McIlnay’s Best Practices Video
Want to discuss this podcast, or ask questions? Do that in our (open) Coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion forum. (If you are not an APHA member, nor registered yet, you can register for the Forum here.)
Meet our Experts
This Crisis Conversations podcast series has been developed to help patient advocates and care managers support
their patient-clients while sustaining and growing their practices.
If you would like to be notified when a new podcast is added to the list,
please provide us with your email address.