Welcome to the
Learn more about Steve's practice.
Learn more about Sandy's practice.
Learn more about Mechelle's practice.
Learn more about Kathy's practice.
Learn more about Krista's practice.
Learn more about Bonnie's practice.
Learn more about Karen's practice.
Join APHA, because…
YOU are passionate
about helping patients manage their journeys through the healthcare system.
Patients desperately need YOU
to help them find better outcomes – care and cost – through their journeys.
..We help you get started, then help you grow your practice, and succeed!Learn more about APHA membership
Find our members in the
Our members are independent*:
Health and Patient Advocates and Navigators
Medical Bill Reviewers & Negotiators
Insurance Claims Specialists
Case Managers and Care Coordinators
Elder Care Professionals
Health Insurance Advisors
Disability and Legal Advisors
Guardians or Conservators
… and many more independent health system advisors.
Here is just some of the support we provide…
- Client Acquisition (finding new clients)
- Legal Needs (contracts, business formation, forms)
- Insurance for your practice (liability, errors & omissions)
- Financial (from bookkeeping to pricing your services)
- Marketing (websites, brochures, PR, social media and more)
- Educational Programs / Courses (learning what you need to learn)
- Networking / Discussion Forum (robust conversations with other advocates)
- Technology (applications, management)
- Diagnostic, treatment, care and cost resources for clients
- Access to experts on every topic through live calls, webinars, and podcasts.
*Independent: An independent, professional advocate’s allegiance, advice, and assistance are focused solely on the wants and needs of patient-clients and families who hire them. This is in contrast to hospital, pharmaceutical, or insurance company advocates whose organizations have vested interests in profiting from patient care. (We call this The Allegiance Factor.)